Like music, the music thinking workshops and programmes have different formats and styles for different occasions, goals and line-ups. All of them are connected with the six cues of Music Thinking: Jammin’, Empathy, Personality, Score, Agility and Remix. It is possible to start with one type of workshop and later connect with a different kind.
Typically we have three starting points or directions to start with:
Creativity: From Jammin’ to Remix
Service Design: From Empathy to Remix
Organisational Change: From Personality to Remix
Everything is dependent on the question or goal you have as an individual, team or organisation. The workshops are possible from a ½ day ‘introduction jam’ to a 6 day ‘from empathy to remix’ programme.
One-Day-Workshop – From Empathy to Remix
We work in a four-movement-setup in different constellations from solo, duo, trio to bigger ensembles.
More Music Thinking Formats:
- ½ day ‘introduction jam’
- The Intro Jam is a great way to playfully think about the most import things that are playing and what questions should be raised.
- We work with the Inspiration card set and also have time for short musical interactions (no skills needed).
- 1 day ‘The Company Real Score’
- One day mapping workshop from why, how, what, brand expressions, high level persona’s to paradoxes and critical success factors.
- 1 day From Empathy to Remix
- The music in you, Serendipity Lab, Strategy Jam, Remix what you have.
- For purpose finding, ideation, collaboration.
- 6 day ‘from empathy to remix’ programme
- Every day will be central to one of the cues of the music thinking framework.
- The programme starts with either JAMMIN’, EMPATHY or PERSONALITY and will always end with REMIX.
- Masterclass on the Music Thinking Framework and how to foster Brand Minded & People Centred Innovation
- Keynote on Music Thinking